Are you one of the following people?
- You look at some amazing websites out there that your friends can make and you wondered if you could do that as well.
- You want to make a website for yourself but don’t have the money to hire professional developers.
- You don’t want to consume 8 hours of content just to make a very simple website that requires maybe only 10% of that content.
Does any of this ring a bell? If yes, then you’re in the right place. If no, even then you’re in the right place because in this age of digital media where everyone seeks to have a presence online, learning the skill of making websites is a huge plus that can get you 100s of 1000s of dollars in the freelance industry.
In this Smart Guide, I have taken my experience of developing websites for 3 years and broken it down to small nuggets that will help you get started on learning WordPress quickly and easily. You see, WordPress is a huge framework with so many different things you can do with it but honestly, you don’t need to know each and everything about WordPress to get started on making websites. In fact, in this course, I’m not going to be teaching you WordPress but rather the skill of making a good website on WordPress by putting in 20% effort to get 80% of the outcome.
I also know that when you’re new to making websites and just trying to learn it, you don’t want to spend money on buying a domain and hosting when you can start right from your own personal computer. For this course, to make your website you don’t require any CODING KNOWLEDGE, DOMAIN or A HOSTING.
PLUS I’M GIVING YOU A PREMIUM THEME WORTH $60 (Salient) FOR FREE TO START WITH
Inside The Course
Module 1: Environment Setup (2 Lectures)
- You will learn how to setup a server on your system that will allow you to make as many WordPress websites as you want
- You will learn how to Install WordPress on your local server and get started on making your website
Module 2: Inside WordPress (3 Lectures)
- You will learn how to install a premium theme (included) on your WordPress website using an automatic as well as a manual approach
- You will learn how to import the demo content of your theme to instantly get pages and the layouts setup for your website rather than creating them from scratch
- You will learn how to edit the demo content you imported based on your requirements. The demo content comes with demo data so you’d want to replace that with yours or maybe even want to change certain elements of the page
- You will get an overview of all the options available in WordPress and what each one of them does which you can then use accordingly
Module 3: Deployment (1 Lecture)
- Once your website is finally ready, you will learn how to take it from your local server and make it live so that it’s accessible for everyone else to see.